Tech giants team up with car makers to develop technologies issued from the Internet of Things and adapt them to the car industry.
Microsoft and Nissan, Amazon and Volkswagen, numerous are the internet companies involved in the development of cross-industry technologies.
Alexa, Amazon’s own personal technology is currently being associated with Volkswagen through the Amazon Echo.
This technology will allow you to:
- Send directions to your car
- Get informed of your car maintenance status
- Be told about your fuel levels
- Transfer your Spotify playlist from your home to your car
- Ordering parts or consumable (screenwash, etc)
- Allows you to take skype calls
- Set up reminders and so on
Soon you won’t need memory anymore.
Read the original article here.